- Our offer and your order
- Exchange and return
- Conformity and warranty
- Delivery and execution
- Force Majeure
- Intellectual ownership
- Complaints and disputes
Identity of the seller
PRO Team LTD
263, Triq IX-Xatt
Gzr 1020 Gzira (Malta)
ID: MT 27725109
Registration number: C 91049
PRO Team 75510
Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park,
Wareham Road Dorset, BH16 6FH
- Our general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by us as an online retailer to you as a consumer (any natural person who, solely for non-professional purposes, acquires or uses products or services put on the market).
- We only deliver in Europe. If you wish to have your order delivered to another country, you can always do so on request.
- In order to place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18 years old, we ask that you have your parents or legal guardian place your order.
- If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
- Placing an order on the website is the explicit acceptance of our general terms and conditions of sale which are always available on the website.
- If you order online, we will also send you the order confirmation or, at the latest upon delivery, a copy of these general terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We also recommend that you always do so.
- If, in addition to these general terms and conditions, additional special terms and conditions apply, the above shall also apply to those special terms and conditions. If our general terms and conditions conflict with these special terms and conditions, as a consumer you can always invoke the text that is most favourable for you.
Our offer and your order
- If an offer has a limited validity or is subject to certain conditions, we will state this explicitly in our offer.
- We always describe as completely and accurately as possible what we are selling and how the ordering process works. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed for you to make a proper assessment. If we use pictures, they are a true representation of the goods and/or services offered. However, to err is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is finalised as soon as we confirm your order by e-mail and as soon as we have received the approval of your card for the payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bancontact, bank transfer, SoFort and Ideal. If the issuer of your card refuses to accept your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping basket. Then enter your contact and billing information. Next, choose your delivery method: dispatch to a specific address or collection. In the last step, you will get a summary page, accept our terms and conditions and confirm your payment by pressing the order button. Once you have followed these steps, your purchase is final.
Exchanges & returns
Important: You can only exchange / return your items within 14 days after receipt of your order. Printed articles can NOT be exchanged.
- Please indicate clearly what you want:
- Exchange for another article and/or another size
- Gift voucher prostargoalkeeping.eu for a next order
- Not good / satisfied = money back
- Pack the items, if possible, with the original packaging.
- Put the items in a box.
- Please note that the costs for the return shipment are for you as customer
- Prostar Goalkeeping will refund you. We will process your return within 24 hours.
a. You want another size / another article? Within 5 working days after receipt of your return shipment and if in stock, we will send you the article. The costs are for prostargoalkeeping.eu. After shipment you will receive your new items within 5-8 working days.
b. You want a gift voucher from prostargoalkeeping.eu? prostargoalkeeping.eu offers you the voucher with your next order.
c. You are not satisfied with the ordered item and want your money back? Prostargoalkeeping.eu will refund you the amount asap and at the latest within 14 days after receipt of your return.
d. Your article is broken? We will send you a new article within 12 working days, if it is within the warranty.
- During the period in which we state our offer, our prices do not change, with the exception of price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
Our prices include all taxes, VAT and services. You will never be surprised. We may decide to charge shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we will always inform you before you finalise your purchase.
- We can only accept payments via the payment modules on our website.
- In order to ensure secure online payment and the safety of your personal data, transaction data is encrypted using SSL technology. You do not need any special software to pay with SSL. You can recognise a secure SSL connection by the padlock icon in the status bar of your browser.
Prostargoalkeeping.eu always wants to help you as a customer in the right way. Do you have a question about the warranty of a product? Check our warranty page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and/or remark.
This guarantee covers manufacturing defects and cannot be invoked in case of premature wear and tear.
Delivery & performance
- All goods and services will be delivered to the address you provide with your order.
- If an item is in stock, it will be delivered to your delivery address within 1 to 4 working days. If an item is not in stock, it will be delivered to your address within 2 to 4 weeks. We will inform you of the delivery time in your order confirmation.
- Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 18:00.
- Our shipments are always at your own risk. You therefore do not need to worry about goods getting lost in the post. However, if you return goods to us within 14 days of purchase because you prefer not to keep them, you are responsible for the transport. You must notify us as soon as possible and within 14 days of delivery at the latest and return the items to us within 14 days of notification. You can use the form below to do so.[contact-form-7 id=”18568″][/contact-form-7]
- If the goods delivered by us are damaged during transport, do not correspond to the items on the delivery note or do not correspond to the items you ordered, you must report this within 2 months according to the legal provisions via email@example.com or our contact page.
We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss as a result of late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier appointed by the company. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items demonstrably not received by the customer.
- In the event of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case, we may suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or definitively terminate the agreement.
- Force majeure means any circumstance beyond our control that prevents us from fulfilling our obligations in whole or in part. These circumstances include strikes, fires, business disturbances, power failures, disturbances in a (telecommunications) network or connections or communication systems used and/or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties, …
- Our website, logos, texts, pictures, names and in general all our communication is protected by intellectual property rights which lie either with us or with our suppliers or other entitled parties.
- It is prohibited to use and/or modify the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photographs, texts, logos, etc. without prior written permission.
Do you have a complaint? Report this complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention your name and order number in your complaint. Send, if possible and necessary, a picture of the complaint. We will deal with your complaint immediately and come back to you with a suitable answer within 24 hours (working days).
In the event of a dispute, you can also use the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr